Radcliffe is a registered provider offering a range of rented housing in the areas of Bromley, Croydon, Lambeth, Southwark in London, and Hastings, Tandridge and Tunbridge Wells outside London.
Our Values & Goals
Radcliffe’s purpose is to provide a range of high quality affordable rented housing by:
- Offering a range of rented housing by type, size and tenure to meet community needs
- Providing a comprehensive high standard housing service
- Improving the service in conjunction with our residents
- Growing the business by adding to the stock through development, acquisition or the provision of services to other organisations
Our strategic objectives are:
- To grow the organisation by:
- inorganic growth – pursuing business opportunities through merger, transfer & acquisition
- organic growth through development & asset management
- To maintain Radcliffe’s current strong financial and performance position, balancing cost and benefit
- To remain true to our social purpose while taking a more commercial approach to ensure the future viability of the organisation
- To increase the risk appetite while safeguarding the core business and meeting statutory obligations
Is to be a resilient socially-driven housing society delivering excellent customer service while continuing to grow.