Our service promise is as follows:
- be courteous and clear when doing business with you;
- always try to help you or redirect you to somebody who can assist you;
- be respectful;
- be impartial, open minded and non-judgemental.
- keep your personal information secure and confidential;
- share data only where necessary and in line with agreed protocols;
- respect your privacy and confidentiality;
- hold accurate information about you & your family;
- ask you to tell us of any changes to your situation or circumstances.
Accessibility & Equality
- provide a variety of ways for you to contact us;
- meet our obligations under Equality legislation and follow best practice;
- provide or enable support to sustain tenancies;
- monitor and report how we perform.
- monitor our services to measure how we perform;
- benchmark and report our performance against our peers;
- balance value for money principles with service quality & cost;
- employ and develop staff with appropriate knowledge, skills and experience.